cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change a new 90-day plan, time frame

xinbeichng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am currently on a 90-day plan and I am considering upgrading my data plan, also to a 90-day plan. But I am currently on my 2nd month of my 90 days. 

If i were to change my plans now, what will happen to my remaining data? And do I start my 90-days from the day I change my plans or will it only change at the end of my current 90-day period? 

The reason I asked this is because the current add on plans for data are ridiculously priced... 1gb for an extra $30?! If it was cheaper, I might just use the add on. 

6 REPLIES 6

@xinbeichng, you can put the change in now and future date it for your next renewal.  That way you don't have to worry about doing it at the right time.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

xinbeichng

I think it is ridiculous to pay $30 for an extra 1gb..... I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll only change right before I renew my plan. 

@xinbeichng wrote:

I'm currently on the 90-day, unlimited province wide, unlimited international text, 3gb for 90 days plan. I'm hoping to change to the one with 3+3gb. 

If you're out of data and a month to go then 3+3 looks your best best (you're on 3G data, correct?). However, you do have three choices for more data immediately:

a) buy the data add-on for $30,

b) renew your current 3 GB plan early,

c) change your plan now to 3+3.

If b) is your preference, login to your account and make a one time payment equal to your plan cost; then click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and a request to renew your current plan early. I have a friend who has done this twice in the last 6 months! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@xinbeichng if you used up all your Data, you can ask for early renewal 

xinbeichng

I'm currently on the 90-day, unlimited province wide, unlimited international text, 3gb for 90 days plan. I'm hoping to change to the one with 3+3gb. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Sadly, you cannot change plans mid-cycle without losing the balance. Which plan do you have, and which are you considering?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.