cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send text messages !

Rixul12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello i cant , send text messages for some reason , but i can receive them also my calls are working . PLEASE HELP ME ! 

11 REPLIES 11

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Rixul12

If you still need assistance, please send me a private message including your phone number.

We'll have a look at it.

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rixul12

yes i have been a member here for a while , but i did get a new subscription since july and my service was working fine , but ever since august 10 , i was unable to send text messages but all my other sevices work fine , and yes i did try to do a power cycling and its still not working guys 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Rixul12

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to receive text messages. 

Can you confirm if you tried power cycling your phone? If the issue still persists, please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and I will investigate on this. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

If a powercycle fixes it, you should be fine

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@makkahn28@etsat, he's been registered here since the start of July, so not likely a porting issue.

@Rixul12, I take it texting out was work and now is not? Have you tried simply power cycling the phone?

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you just ported, that's usually what happens after porting. If the problem persist, you will to contact the PM staff like @Shazia_K

True, if you recently ported, it does take time to complete, if applicable in your case

etsat

If you just recently ported, you might have to wait a while for the port to be fully completed. You could also PM one of the staff members and they could fix it if it doesn't resolve itself.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello!

what kind of phone you're using? If you're using IPhone, make sur the mobile network is on; the box has the checked mark. Make sur MMS is on. 

Also, when did you port over to PM, and What handset are you using?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. When did this happen?

Need Help? Let's chat.