cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls. Needed to be fixed asap

josenguyen88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I really need help on porting my iPhone to Public Mobile. I can't receive calls for 3 days and I tried to reach out to the moderators through private message, @Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O but none one them had replied me since then.

I don't know where I can ask for help.

9 REPLIES 9

josenguyen88

Thanks @BrrMcGrr. I will wait for the respond. It looks like there are a lot of people having the same issue like me.

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ok, sounds like a backend issue. 

The Staff were tagged earlier. so please give it a few. they will ask you to send them your account phone # or account # in a private message (not on the public form) and do some magic in the back end and ask you to power cycle your phone and you should be back up and running.   There has been a few of these glitches happening lately. as posted yesterday they have people working overtime to get to the bottom of these issues 🙂

Sorry you are having issues 😞

josenguyen88
I'm able to receive text. I'm able to make phone calls and use my data. I tried turn off my phone, take the SIM card out, and put it back and still doesn't work. I saw from many discussion that the Support Team is pretty active and helping everyone but I haven't seen that from my own experience.

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @josenguyen88

You have said you cannot recieve calls for 3 days, are you able to recieve texts and is data active? Are you able to make outbound phone calls? Are you connected to Public Mobile Network?  These are all factors that should be also included in your message to better assist.  The PM Support team has always been great and usualy help same day. It sounds quite odd that you are sitting at 3 days un-answered.

Thank you in advance for answering my Questions 🙂

ryan919
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

DO NOT cancel your old account or you could lose your number.  For a port you need your old account to be active.  It's been 3 days for me and I'm stuck in porting hell as well, no incoming calls/text.  No replies from mods, I guess we just have to wait...

jonafun

i definitely wouldnt cancel the old account. it won't help and would likely hurt your porting chances

josenguyen88

May be I need cancel my old account? I tried changing my APN number, still doesn't work. I tried contact them privately, they haven't reply me with any information. 😞

goreckm

Stuck in the same boat for 5 days now. Your port is likely stuck. Try using your old SIM from your old provider until this gets resolved.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

You can try Twitter, but the steps you've already taken, are what you needed to do. Now, unfortunately, you're going to have to play the waiting game.

Need Help? Let's chat.