cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access my account

Nickbistheman72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The email used is not valid. I can’t get into my account without changing my email which I can’t. 

4 REPLIES 4

HI @Nickbistheman72   Have PM Support to change the email address used (the login for My Account) as well as reset password for you together.   Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Nickbistheman72 

If you DO NOT know or can't access the e-mail used to activate, you'll need to contact the CSA's, confirm that you are the account holder, then request they change the e-mail address to enable you to regain account access.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods (recommend using #2, and say "Forgot e-mail/security questions")

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Nickbistheman72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I got phone hooked up the email used was not the right one. I do not have that email, I need to put the proper email in for access but I’m unable. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Did you try to use the Forgot Password feature @Nickbistheman72 

You can also use the security questions to regain access.

Make sure you're using the correct e-mail address.   Look back in your e-mail and find the "Welcome to Public Mobile" e-mail to be sure you're using the correct one.

Need Help? Let's chat.