cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me explain my bill?

Marissa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've emailed and waited for days with no response.

My auto-renew failed, (see this message below), when I had $24 in credits.

publicmobile.jpg

Not wanting my service to terminate, I immediately made the payment the $120.

Later on, the system autocharged me $96. So now I've been charged a total of:

$96 * tax = $107

$120 * tax = $134.

publicmobile bill.JPG

Now, why is my final balance only $54? If anything it should be +$134.

I would be grateful for any help at all, as my repeated emails have gone ignored for a week not. Can anyone shed any light?

3 REPLIES 3

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

One other thing - I've seen wait times for a response running between 7-10 days, hopefully this will improve as they clear the backlog and get back to a same day reponse for issues like this.

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

On the line where it shows 3 Choices - 60 credit I would have expected this to be $126 for the 12 Gig promo plan.  You are missing an extra $66 of credit.

This looks like the old/current 12Gig funding model where it costs $186 per month.

When I do the math on your funds - I see you should have a pre-tax balance of $120.00 - which agrees with your $134 credit after tax 

You are going to need the help of a moderator to fix both the plan that seems to be messed up as well as give you a credit for the missing $66.

Read this post and send a private message to the moderators to get this fixed.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

bigtone7676
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
i feel your pain...6 days not one reply from 3 mods and 4 emails ,my 12 gb plan didn't kick in
Need Help? Let's chat.