cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can-U.S plan

Dgg01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I am currently on the 50 dollar canada us plan and noticed that there's a deal for the same plan at 34 dollars. I want tk make the change but when I do it says activate now or wait till my current one expires. The offer is good till March 4th if I choose wait for renew period will I lose out on the 34 dollars since it's till the 4th? And anyone know if I'll be charged twice?

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You want to have it change on your next renewal.  The end date is only when the offer will no longer be listed but you can lock it in for your next renewal.  If you do an immediate plan change you would have to pay again and lose any of your remaining plan without receiving any money for the unused portion of your plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dgg01  you can schedule the plan change before the promo end.  Login to My Account, go to Change Subscription page, pick the plan and select "Change on Renewal".  This will schedule a plan change and lock the deal for you

Need Help? Let's chat.