cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling does not work!!!

Gbx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

So I am trying to call from my samsung s8 but when ever I call I get redirect to this message saying that I dont have the calling feature on my plan, however I do. The plan I have is the 12gb, international texting and province-wide calling. I was just wondering how do you fix the problem I am having. 

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Marchibald,

I have just sent you a PM - please view it 🙂 

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

hxj140
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Marchibald, is it possible there is a hardware problem with phone? Does it happen in places where you normally get a good signal? Are you getting a "no service" message on the phone or does data or text work but not calling?

Marchibald

This has happened to me on 2 separate occasions. I came her today as it is happening now. I have unlimited canada wide talk? The last time it just seemed to rectify itself. This time I sent a message to the moderator about a half hour ago, but nothing as of yet. It just becomes an unreliable service when things like this happen. If I had to make an emergency call!!!

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you trying to call an different province, or are you in a different province in general? If those dont apply to you, i suggest you message the moderators for assistance. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you probably had a failed/ partial activation and need mod assistance.

if you are able to loginto selvserve you likley have a balance of plan cost -$25.  if you wnat your phone to work right now add $25 and repurchase the proper plan then mesage teh mods

if you can ait till tomorrow message teh mods and they will fix teh issue tomorrow

You need to send the moderators a private message

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

R47

Are you trying to call a number out of province perhaps? Are you in the same province where your phone number is registered? To my understanding, if you're outside the province your number is registered to, you won't be able to make calls without a long distance add on. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

1. Are texting and data working?

2. Login to your account to confirm the plan is correct and Status is "Active".

3. Try the SIM in another phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.