cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black friday deal question

TimPanda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi so I want to take the black friday deal but I was wondering if my loyalty rewards discount will carry over to the $34 per month deal? and if so how long does this deal last

4 REPLIES 4

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TimPanda Yes, your rewards are attached to your account and not your plan. Just make sure not to opt for the new Points system if you are currently on the legacy reward system.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TimPanda Yes, changing plans does not affect your rewards, whether older plan with dollar discounts or points.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you mean "how long is it $34?", it's as forever as any other plan. If you mean "how long will they offer it?" no one here knows. But you can book it today *effective next renewal date* and not lose any of your current cycle.

OTOH if you want one more month of whatever you have now, you'll have to decide whether it's worth waiting to book the change until after renewal, for the following renewal, or just do it now for your upcoming renewal. Hope that makes sense, I doubt you'll want to stay on current plan longer than paid for. 🙂

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@TimPanda Your loyalty rewards (all rewards) will carry over if you change plans. They are NOT plan dependant. If you change to the $34 plan you will keep as long as you want to.

Need Help? Let's chat.