cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay question

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Just a general question
If my renewal date in June let's say 20th and if I want to change my autopay credit card 💳 can I change my credit card information in early June and making changes that time won't effect autopay payment on 20 June ?
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
5 REPLIES 5

leandrofontp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there , I think so, as long as you do it some days in advance, have a great day

Thx @will13am do understand your point and take your comments as a compliment and as I said I always appreciate your suggestions been learning a lot from them alway take them in a positive way
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
Thanks @will13am
Just want to thanks you
I have learned a lot from you
Really appreciate your suggestions also appreciate when you mention me and correct me it's a team work and I glad to be a part of these team 👍😊

Sorry if I have been hard on you in the past.  Other have seen how I am protective of our moderators.  We are supposed to play goalie for them so to speak.  The stuff we can help with, we do.  That frees them up to do the account stuff that we cannot touch.  You are fast becoming a future oracle. 

Thanks @will13am
Just want to thanks you
I have learned a lot from you
Really appreciate your suggestions also appreciate when you mention me and correct me it's a team work and I glad to be a part of these team 👍😊

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The auto pay process starts early on the renewal day and completes over a period of hours and hours.  If you want to play it safe, just make sure credit card changes are in place the day before. 

Need Help? Let's chat.