cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed - credit card charged!!

ben10nnery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello!

When I signed up about twenty minutes ago this showed up at the top:

- Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.

Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed. Full details are below.

So I'm not exactly sure what happened there.

Also, I received an email that said my next autopay payment day would be on November 1st, which is 2 days away. Help!!

4 REPLIES 4

ben10nnery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks everyone!

Nothing is working at all on the phone and the autopay date says tomorrow now in the Self Serve so I've just sent the PM. Hope they can look at it quick!

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

yes there appears to be a glitch in the system recently caused by overwhelming new account requests due to this new plan... just click on the link @Saray_O who is online today ...send a private message and usuall this issue will resolve quickly.....

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @ben10nnery!

Welcome to PM!

I will alert our super helpful moderator, @Saray_O, to look into this for you because having another autopay date so soon needs to fixed.  

In the mean time, place your new sim card in your phone and test if you have service.  

Sign into your selfserve account and check if the plan and account is set up as expected: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

If your phone has service, but you are unable to sign into selfserve, you can create a new selfserve account by clikcing the "Create Account" button on the self serve login page.  

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would private message a mod such as @Saray_O . They'll be able to help you promptly. Hopefully everything gets sorted out for you soon! Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.