cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended - autopay with late balance

thomask
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My sister in law who I converted over to PM a couple months ago had to wait until mid day today to put funds on her account.

i guess in the processing last night it marked it as suspended, and when I go in to deactivate, it only gives an option of using a voucher, or a credit card not an existing balance.

how long does she need to wait for it to reactivity as she is currently on the road and in need of it today.

7 REPLIES 7

thomask

Current status.

while I shouldn't have had to do this, I somehow managed to add $2 (costing me $2.26) to the account via "reactivate by adding specific amount on credit card) to trigger the system to find the $42 that was actually in the system.

and yes, I waited until just now in case the overnight "batching" or whatever would catch it.

While it works now, there really should be a "reactivate using existing balance" option.

thomask

Still no difference.  Still suspended.

Voucher added (at retail) at 2pm est approximately.  It shouldn't take this long to re-activate.

I've tried changing the plan, reactivating the plan, adding more $$ to the plan (that didnt work) and nothing has forced it to re-activate.

thomask

Suspended.

plan is provincial talk and global texting for $37.

balance is $42.

will have her reboot the phone.

Have her reboot the phone.

No joy? Login to her account and check what's happening. In particular: is Status Acive or Suspended? Are there Available Funds?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Once you add voucher to pm and enough fund you can just reactivate right away there s no wait time.

Let's say my account is suspended and i top up 120 dollars worth of voucher next week its will get activate next week automatically.
Unless it's stuck or system issue then you need mod assistance
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

thomask

Yes, I know that.  I'm talking about HOW LONG to reactivate once a voucher has been applied.  My sister in law struggles with the system here, and I guess didn't "follow the steps" to reactivate.  Just adding the value of the voucher at the retail location(I think that's how she did it...). 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
once your account past due then you have 90 days to reactivate.if you top up in those 90 days then you won't lose your plan and number.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.