cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended & Extra funds not loaded

samy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Mods,

I received the following message when I logged into the Public mobile website last week:

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.

Can you advise as to next steps? I had paid my plan in full and just recently added a US roaming addon. Why am I getting this? I had sent a PM last Thursday @Caroline_D but still no response.

Further to that I tried adding $10 to my account but it never showed up (even though my CC was charged!).

@Mary_M or @Shazia_K can you please help?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Unfortunately mods don't get in until 9am

samy

@Mary_M or @Shazia_K can you please provide an update? My account still says suspended and my $10 that I tried to add are still missing. What can I do to get an update?

jctdot
I just had the same issue fixed by @Shazia_K
Best to contact a mod although the $20 I added previously showed on my account unlike your $10

ajanda
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Seems like other users have been facing similar issues. You have already tagged the mods. Hopefully they can see this thread tomorrow or during the week. They are usually online at 9am tomorrow on Wednesdays. The support hours for the Mods are below:

Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)

If you have not send a PM to a Mod. Follow the link below to Private Msg the Mods:

PM one of the mods with your relative Account #, SIM Card# etc.. Follow this link on how to send a private message to a Mod: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Also send the support team an email as well: @this link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

*** Do not post any of this info on the community threads

Need Help? Let's chat.