cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended (After Adding US Long Distance Package)

ksgarcha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello,

I've been trying to get this problem resolved for a couple weeks and no luck. I sent a PM to @Shazia_K to get this solved now. I just don't want my plan/number to expire on the deactivate date. Here is the message on my profile:

--
Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.

Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.

Account Status: Plan Expired
Account Deactivation Date: Dec 25, 2016
--

I know this is a common issue when you add a US Long Distance package on your account, but if it's so common why hasn't it been fixed yet? Also, I'm curious to know if anyone actually got deactivated after the "deactivation date."

Let me know! Once again, my phone still works and is not suspended but I'm worried about the deactivation date.
2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Since services are working for you, it is likely a glitch on self-service. Make sure you didn't get charged anything additional. The status might change tomorrow. If not, wait for the mod to check your account. 

EDIT: thanks shazia.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @ksgarcha

I'm sorry about this, 

I did receive your message, please let me get back to you via PM very shortly. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.