Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP ACCESS with phone number verification 6-digit code

Simplice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1000055750.png

Hi there,

I am a new customer but I can't access the app, when login with email address l received this message " You’re logging in from an unknown device To confirm it's you, enter the 6-digit code sent to *******271" but I didn't receive any code at my phone number so far. I tried the " resend code " option but nothing works. I confirmed the email address with no issue, but I cannot receive the 6 digit code to verify my phone number as well, and no way to see if the code is sent to the correct phone number.

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Simplice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This option "Didn’t receive code to have the 2FA code resend by email, calling or texting." Is not available after clicking on resend code 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Simplice  Do you see the option for “didn’t get code” tap it it should give option to send code to email instead . If stil no luck please submit ticket with support to help you gain a access  to your account 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Simplice 

You can click on Resend Code/Didn’t receive code to have the 2FA code resend by email, calling or texting. But remember to click on the Trusted Device box on the bottom of page.

Need Help? Let's chat.