cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$45 • 5G 30GB Unlimited.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wow, I think I asked for this exact Plan when I made my 'Community Recommendations' Post, and now it's finally here! 🙌 

There is no way In heavens green earth that any other Provider would be able to offer a Plan like this. I'm extatic! Screenshot_20230803_130449_Samsung Internet.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Proxima
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you can’t beat unlimited data for under $50 on a decent network.. Sure, Freedom has offered it for under 50$ for years but the network is terrible. and not worth it.. few years ago I had an unlimited plan with Telus 15gigs and then unlimited throttling afterwards thru work EPP. but i don’t know what possessed me to switch from the plan but I was mad at myself for doing so.

I’m glad that Public finally has unlimited for an affordable pricd. but the 5g sucks. It’s just a slow as the 4G I had with my previous Public plan.  but it has unlimited throttle so i can’t complain there.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I switched, that plan is too tempting not to.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Priority  .definitely been the best summer I’ve seen for phone plans ever . Excited to see what sept brings when the kids go back to school 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Priority 

Usually once the first one drops anchor, others will follow

Maybe not identically, but substantially similar with other perks.

However, yes indeed, that’s a pretty sweet promotion

Need Help? Let's chat.