cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24$ deal ?

Macleaner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been with public over 6-7 years  how come I don't get these offer's ???? Don't get me wrong I love public and will never leave.  Just would be nice for people that bein with public more then 5 years to get a perk ... Like (ex) one year I got free data at X-mas time.  Never had any other perks ??? 

5 REPLIES 5

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Special $24 OfferSpecial $24 Offer

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Macleaner 

$24 deal? Don’t think PM ever had a $24 plan maybe a $25 plan.

Unfortunately, PM stopped the More is Merrier promo for free data and LD calling this year.😭

Guess times are tough for all businesses. Prices for everything have gone up or prices stayed the same but packaging are smaller.

Yesterday I went to the Safeway to pickup a 1/2 L of buttermilk to make some pancakes. The recipe calls for 500ml or 2 cups of buttermilk. I thought it was the 500ml but when I got home…it was a 473ml! 
The batter was thick but it turned out fine.

ComicCuriosity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got offered the $29/10GB plan yesterday which I was pleasantly surprised. I'm on the $25/plan and have been with public for 4 years now. I would try reaching out to an agent to see if they can make an exception. 

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

5 years for myself and i have got treated very well from PM   

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Macleaner  Many have confirmed getting  this deal by asking support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.