cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 days and my number still can't receive calls/texts

zhijee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I've sent the mods a 2nd message regarding my port situation (where I apparently took someone else's phone #, even when I used my OWN account number in the porting process, closed my koodo account, closed their Chatr account) and that I had to take an unused number. The current number I have right now is unable to take non-Telus messages or calls. I switched my number away from the accidental number because it was someone else's and I was getting all their calls, as well as themselves to ask how their number got taken by me.

Right now, I'm happy with my current number (new, not the other person's, but I can't receive calls or texts from co-workers and my job. Can any mod look into this or grant me back my old Koodo Number? I can't port back to my old number whenever I try on self serve.

@Mary_M @Shazia_K
1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@zhijee Send one of the moderators a private message with your phone number and an explanation of what you would like done; i.e. cancel the port-in and fully activate your current number. It may be several more days before they can address your problem. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

I assume your Koodo SIM is no longer working so you may want to consider an application like that from fongo.com. It provides a number and free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or cellular data. You coworkers could call, and send SMS, to you there for now.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.