cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where the hell are the moderators??

Fara
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Waiting for help since 2months now. Send private message to 4 moderators. No answer till now. So basically my question is where are you guys? Have you ever existed? Or you are just a robotic system?
24 REPLIES 24

Fara

hi @Shazia_K

I just pm you. Can you check it please?

Fara
This is what happened to me, if you dont believe i can't do much.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
No service for 2 months? So that was bull I guess.

Rockdaddy22

Fara
@Luddite where do you see your name in my or shazia ´s reply? It was a discussion between us, please it would be kind if you let us alone. But however, the problem is solved. Keep in mind when a message is shared for the public or a single person.
Thank you

rishikap7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Shazia, I'd really appreciate getting a reply as well.  Haven't received a single phone call or sms since I've joined public mobile.

@Fara Which part of "Please check your private messages " did you not understand?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@okaminer

I'm really sorry about that! 

I am taking a look and will reply shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazi

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Fara
Very normal @okaminer
@Shazia_K can you answer to my private message plz?

okaminer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm waiting for an answer to a very urgent matter from moderators for 3 weeks now!!! Is it normal???
@Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Fara

Please check your private messages, 

@nicole233

I'm getting back to you shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Fara
@Shazia_K
Yesterday about the same time another moderator message me, i replied back and he disapeared, another moderator messaged me and did the same thing. Why can't one moderator solve my problem? That is not hard just to reset my password and give me a new one. Or al least show me the steps.

nicole233
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K Shazia, please read my private message pleeeeeeeees

Fara
@Shazia_K can you send me the new password or the answer of my security question?? Something helpful?

Fara
@Shazia_K
I forgot my password and my security question. How would you expect me to go in the self serve and do anything? So what is the purpose of being active and can't login to self service? And if my password is reset then somebody should told me. What is my password? I have no clue.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Fara

I'm really sorry about this but this is not right, first off your service was active until the 21st of November, I didn't really understand why did you say that you had no access to your service for 2 months. 

I have all the conversation history in front of me and I remember having spoken to you several times for differents cases. The password to your self-serve has been reset. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Fara
@Shazia_K if you see my message from yesterday, why you ignored several messages from october and novebmer??
Every moderator keep saying sorry without any action. They reply here to have the image of helping but disapears after.

Fara
@Rockdaddy22
Thank you for your concern, i messaged everyone but i guess they dont want to hear about me, so thank you for awaken someone for me

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Fara

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

I will reply back to the PM you sent yesterday. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Rockdaddy22
I care, we all care. @Shazia_K here's someone with no service. If you have time today could you please take a look at this case.

Fara
Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts, just to tell you that i don't have service since 2months. I tried everything. Private messages, community, technical support, website. No result. Who cares right
Thanks anyways

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Cue "where in the world is carman sandiago" music

Yea they are helping all the people that couldnt port or the plan rate change didnt change. 

They were here active I'd say 2-3 days after the start of the promo, then they got flooded with requests. a new mod came in. and couple weeks later, another new mod (I don't even know that ones name).

Id expect them to say hi again once the backlog is done. 

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

your better off tagging the moderators then pming them.

ajanda
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Fara 

Looks like the Mods are dealing with many promo plan issues first as mentioned before. They are dealing with a ton of porting issues and customers who have no service as a top priority.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

Dave_M had posted a update in the announcement section.

Need Help? Let's chat.