cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended, not near autorenewal

sjtaylor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey all,

I signed into my self serve as I'd added some US roaming to the account but now it is displaying that my account is suspended at the top. 

Everything still works with my phone, I'm just not wanting any issues to arrise when I have to renew in February. 

Has anyone seen this before or know what to do?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To anyone that wants to respond to @powertunnel's post, please do so over here to avoid duplication.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

powertunnel

Autorenew is taking longer and longer to auto renew. My phone and data service is not available for several hours on the autorenewal date

mjgraham1996

U.S bundle and then i individualy added extra data while in the U.S to increase the amount and it worked fine until today which is 8 days only

srlawren

@mjgraham1996 individually, or as a bundle?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mjgraham1996

i added the U.S data text and roaming for 10 days.

srlawren

@mjgraham1996 you'll have to private message a moderator for assistance.

out of curiosity:  what roaming add-on(s) did you purchase?  Did you use one of the bundle ones, or one or more of the individual services?

mjgraham1996

i just logged into my account to purchase a long distance plan for u.s roaming and it says account suspended even though i paid for 120 days last week and bought extra add ons like long distance and talk and data for us roaming. How do i fix this or who can fix this as my family has 4 phones on public mobile. 3 from when they first started and now this phone(Mine). I signed up for that promo of 90 days 12gb. Please any info would be great, \is it just a glitch in the accounts area.

akcard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This does seem to be the same issue that a few others are experiencing regarding US roaming. It does require the assistance of a mod, here is one of the threads where the issue was solved by a mod: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/RE-plan-expire-120-days-when-I-added-US-Ro...

If you PM a mod, be aware that there is about a 2 week delay on issues right now: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863#U114863

Finally, @rkreddyb4u has been consolidating these issues in one thread with the mods tagged so hopefully they can all be helped at the same time if it's a similar fix. I will post a link to this thread over in his thread for you.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@sjtaylor  This looks like a new error coming up, when some changes are made to accounts like adding us roaming it is casuing issues.

You should send a message to the moderators to get this resolved.

Need Help? Let's chat.