cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sent in circles

IcebergalleyTim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to log in and sent to authentication and back to sign in page numerous times ,,, sometimes I ge a page expired response  other times just get another authentication page just checked have been authentication coded 7 times,

Tried SImon and got irrelevant responses including do you no want to be a customer.  keyed in new self service address and got into similar round trip 

What gives..?

8 REPLIES 8

IcebergalleyTim

Thanks to everyone who offered a solution... This has been a painful experience.

I did the sleep on it overnight thing and managed to wend my way in via reset password again... and finding where my password manager stored the saved results under a very long TELUS address without the Public Mobile identity sure helped.  Anyway I finally was able to add data a week before Auto pay came into play... 

Thanks again 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@IcebergalleyTim  - sounds frustrating. With the latest upgrade to self serve I still see some bugs. Perhaps these are affecting you too?

If you have created a self serve account and you are having issues logging in, and try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device, or opening a tab in incognito mode is not helping, than hopefully a CSA can help.

Also, too many failed attempts may temporarily lock your account access. Try waiting 3+ hours before you try again.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

NOTE:

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve.

IcebergalleyTim

Now I'm locked out The new password hid in my password manager under Telus  and kept coming up from my old one under Public Mobile and now it is in a Telus identity page that I don't use 

IcebergalleyTim

tried incognito and got same result..  Thanks for helping...the agant has not responded and the phone still works at least for txt..

IcebergalleyTim

I cleared the cache and cookies and I also tried on my phone  browser and keep getting sent back to authentication.. No access to my account... one note said I was to try at unspecified time (null) later because of too many tries. I keep thinking Rogers %^&*() up type but at an small scale.. 

@IcebergalleyTim Hi I’m not sure why this is happening to you ,  try deleting your cache and cookies try using a different browser in secret or incognito mode

IcebergalleyTim

still happening

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@IcebergalleyTim 

contact a cs agent

you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.