cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rooming issues

yoyo03
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Can you please let me know why I'm not able to use the Roaming from US? I have a 22$ plan and I bought some credit(8$) yesterday.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

yoyo03

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yoyo03, if you want to ask for a refund,  you will need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

yoyo03

Thank you so much for your reply. As per my previous e-mail, please refund the 8$ and I will choose the right option. Thanks again

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

you need to buy one of the 10 day usa addons.  the 200 minute one is only for calling from inside of canadaScreenshot (64).png

@mimmo bingo. @yoyo03 you need a US Roaming add-on.

And if you're buying an add-on, the second step is madatory, don't skip it.  My how-to guide on the 2-step process, for your reference.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

you need to buy one of the 10 day usa addons.  the 200 minute one is only for calling from inside of canadaScreenshot (64).png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yoyo03, if you have $8 in available funds, that means you did not complete the second step of the process.  Just go back to the purchase add one and now use the available funds to actually add the add on.

yoyo03

I think I skipped the 2nd step. Right now it appears in add-ons the 200 min. With this 200min can I receive also the calls from Montreal. Presently I'm in US.

yoyo03

Yes, I bought the 200min US -Canada long distance. I have 8 $ available funds.

mimmo

@yoyo03 did you buy a us roaming package?

It's a 2 step process add funds then purchase add-on.

What does you available balance show?

Is the us add-on listed in the add-on section?

@Luddite or @srlawren made a step by step guide for buying the add-on, but having trouble finding it.

yoyo03

Thank you.

Fenix

Hey there! I'm glad to see you here at the community. From what I gather with the general consesus is you need to contact a moderator when it comes to account issues. You can find out how to contact a moderator here.

Need Help? Let's chat.