cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My Account" page down? Trying to see usage data.

sobiasushi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, is the "My Account" page down? When I try to sign in, it says: "This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to My Account page." I tried to check two or so days ago and it still said that. I need to know my data usage so far so I can plan accordingly. Hopefully this can be resolved asap!

5 REPLIES 5

sobiasushi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for the help!! 

Gerry_P
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just tried the 611 and was able to check my remaining data available. My Shaw modem died and they are shipping me a new one. But I'll have to use my phone as a WiFi hotspot until I get it. Luckily I have 17 GB of data available right now.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Brilliance 

I guess you found your solution too.

@walker1 wrote:

@sobiasushi 

Try dialing 611 from your mobile phone and check out your account status from there.

The My Account portal is down for maintenance, so you'll have to try to login to your account later, when it's back up.

Just remember to login to your account using a browser in incognito or private mode and use the little circular refresh button.   The system has problems with caching and old information.

611 won't work. That's down for maintenance too.  There's a recording saying there's a system upgrade.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@sobiasushi 

Try dialing 611 from your mobile phone and check out your account status from there.

The My Account portal is down for maintenance, so you'll have to try to login to your account later, when it's back up.

Just remember to login to your account using a browser in incognito or private mode and use the little circular refresh button.   The system has problems with caching and old information.

Need Help? Let's chat.