Did you mean: 

porting number

kstins2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

need moderator!!!!!!!

@CS_Agent

7 REPLIES 7

@kstins2 wrote:

i am un able to use any sim new one will make outgoing calls from ported number but anyone trying to call old original PM number or ported number gets a not in service message its my busness line and kind of important wouklld be happy if i could use any number at this point

There are many apps out there that will allow calls and text messages while on wifi for free. Textnow gives you a fake number and is totally free and only takes minutes to setup. Maybe that's an option. 

Sorry and I do understand your frustration.

kstins2

i am un able to use any sim new one will make outgoing calls from ported number but anyone trying to call old original PM number or ported number gets a not in service message its my busness line and kind of important wouklld be happy if i could use any number at this point

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@kstins2 wrote:

need moderator!!!!!!!

@CS_Agent

We understand that you are frustrated. 4 new topics about the same issue in 2 hrs is not going to elevate the priority of your problem nor will it speed up the response time. Unfortunately this is a drawback of a 3rd tier carrier and a trade off for deeply discounted plans. If you are still able to use your old sim we suggest being patience and waiting for the MODs to assist you.

Thank you

kstins2

i need a @CS_Agent member to stop my port request

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you have a stuck port then your old sim should still work

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kstins2, porting is a self serve function that customers are expected to do.  In the event that a submitted port is stuck, moderator team assistance is needed to resubmit the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Please describe your issue. Again, this is how you should Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time).

Need Help? Let's chat.