cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no long distance add on

lemew07
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Tried calling twice today to 778-910-0037 and got a recoding telling me that I have no long distance add on. Called on partners telus phone and got through. I have the 25 dollar plan ulimited calling ib BC and Ulimited text. Wondering if this is a glitch the number is local to my location.

Thanks in advance Ada

11 REPLIES 11

lemew07

I agree with you in regards to the 910 prefix is new and may not be programed into PM's system. Will post once I recieve awsers from PM. Thanks again Ada

Anonymous
Not applicable

@herj wrote:

I have autopay setup.

I am on the $10 plan.

Ok, so I understand what is going in regards to the the "plan expired" and the usage no longer being available to view. What about this long distance message? Am I receiving this message because I no longer have minutes left? I assumed that was why and I was just going to wait until tomorrow to find out, but I saw this post here. I guess, I'll know for sure once my account renews. Thanks for clearing those two things up for me guys. I really appreciate it.

If you click on View My Usage in the My Data & Add-ons are you able to see an overview of your usage?

Yes. As mentioned, in the evening of your last day of your term you'll see Plan Expired. At 00 ET you'll see suspended. In another 20 minutes or so any Rewards will be converted to Available Funds. Around 2 am ET your plan will be renewed if money is made available via: Available Funds by way of Rewards and or manual top up by the available payment methods and failing that then finally from autopay.

If it can find money then your plan will renew and through all this time your phone should work. If it can't find the money then it'll stay suspended and your phone will stop working.

@herj

Yes, the reason why you can't call long distance because you have no minutes left.  You should have full service in the morning (once autopay kicks in). 

If you want, you can buy either

1. $8, 200 minutes US and Canada long distance add on or

2.  $15, 400 minutes US, Canada and International add on

just in case in the future, you run out of minutes earlier.  The unused add on minutes do roll over each month....

herj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have autopay setup.

I am on the $10 plan.

Ok, so I understand what is going in regards to the the "plan expired" and the usage no longer being available to view. What about this long distance message? Am I receiving this message because I no longer have minutes left? I assumed that was why and I was just going to wait until tomorrow to find out, but I saw this post here. I guess, I'll know for sure once my account renews. Thanks for clearing those two things up for me guys. I really appreciate it.

@herj

Which plan do you have?  $10 plan, 50 minutes/50 text.  If you do not see the text or minutes option, you might have ran out of minutes/texts.  You can check your usage history.  

On the evening of the payment date, the self service account says expired.  My plan is expiring today and in my self service account states plan expired, but my phone is functioning fine at the moment.  The money usually comes out at midnight EST  and phone reactivates over night.   .  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@herj wrote:

I am having the same issue on two accounts. What is the issue, why are we receiving this message. My plans include Canada-wide calling...

Also, I can no longer see how many minutes or text messages I have remaining in the self serve. Under account status, it says: Plan expired.

My payment date was scheduled for today, but has yet been charged. What is going on with my account?

Is today your payment due date on your online overview page?

If yes, your plan will be renewed in the early hours of tomorrow.  But your account status will be changed to expired around today early evening.  This is normal and is part of PM system renewal process.

@herj wrote:

I am having the same issue on two accounts. What is the issue, why are we receiving this message. My plans include Canada-wide calling...

Also, I can no longer see how many minutes or text messages I have remaining in the self serve. Under account status, it says: Plan expired.

My payment date was scheduled for today, but has yet been charged. What is going on with my account?

Hi and welcome.

Have you sufficient funds in your account for the plan you are on?

Are you using autopay?

Which plan are you on?

Nothing showing is common for any plan with limited minutes, text or data once that is used up. Also in this case where your plan as expired and not yet renewed.

herj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

lemew07

I tried calling localy 778-910-0037 got the LD add on recording, then tried with a 1 in front of 10 digit phone number sane recording call did not go through. 778-910-0037 should be a local call here in Kamloops. Thanks for your inquiry. Ada

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lemew07, did you add 1 in front of the 10 digit number?  Also, did the call go through (i.e., recording was a warning only) or was it terminated? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lemew07 wrote:

Tried calling twice today to 778-910-0037 and got a recoding telling me that I have no long distance add on. Called on partners telus phone and got through. I have the 25 dollar plan ulimited calling ib BC and Ulimited text. Wondering if this is a glitch the number is local to my location.

Thanks in advance Ada

It could be yet another new prefix. So it's probably a provisioning issue that would need the moderators to fix.

To do so, send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.