cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invaid sim

fdm0846
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had PM sim before and used for half year, then transferred to another company. Now I want to use back to PM. So I used previouse sim to activate. However, it said invalid sim on the account setup page. not sure whether I still can use the old sim to activate or I have to buy a new sim

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fdm0846  Get a SIM as suggested by @Triguy then open a new account using someone's referral code to get a $10 credit. 
Do it soon so you can get the freebies mentioned here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you can purchase a sim card at many locations including london drugs, online etc. they are pretty inexpensive. the sim card is registered to the number, and if you move / close or shut off that sim, it can no longer be activated. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@fdm0846 wrote:

I had PM sim before and used for half year, then transferred to another company. Now I want to use back to PM. So I used previouse sim to activate. However, it said invalid sim on the account setup page. not sure whether I still can use the old sim to activate or I have to buy a new sim

Thank you

@fdm0846 sorry but that sim is dead you can purchase a new sim at the top of this page if you wish where it says shop 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to purchase a new sim.

Canadian Cell supplies.com usually has them on sale.  They are currently on sale for $3.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fdm0846 wrote:

Thank you

You can not re-use a deactivated SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.