cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to sign another phone but it is under contract till dec16-2016

clavije
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

my question is if i sign for a new account and get  a PM # , can i port my real number dec 15 ?

thanks for any advice

Ed

5 REPLIES 5

Tup

As mentioned, activate and start using the new PM sim.  Choose a new number for now and port your number on Dec 16.  Porting will automatically cancel your old contract so no need to even call.

Kaiyo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can use the 12gb however you want, all in 1 day, all in in the last 20 days, or spread out evenly within the 90 days.

clavije

thanks , yes i was thinking the same i could watch a couple of movies with the data or if these 12 Gb are for the 90 days or you just get 4 per month?

dnguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If it was me, I would just get a temporary number and just start the promo plan now instead of future dating the promo plan incase something goes wrong. Short term you might be paying more, but if you look at the bigger picture you are still getting a steal. Yes, you can port your number afterwards.

Kaiyo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can port any time. 

Edit: To make it cheaper for yourself you can activate on a 30 day or 90 day text only plan and post date (change on renewal date) the promo plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.