cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cell standy by isse after porting

jaiyadur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

recently I have switched to PM from Rogers. I have noticed that my battery drain by cell stand by and this is the highest in the batter usage. anyone has similar issue?

thanks

aj

5 REPLIES 5

Devil_tear
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Haven't noticed anything strange on mine... Same battery use as normal (Passed from wind to PM)... It might be that you are in an area where the lte signal is very weak and your phone is bouncing back and forth between 3g and 4g...

BlueEL

You are not alone. I noticed the same issue with Cell standby on S6. I have searched online but still unable to find a solution.

jr

if you are using android phone it will drain your battery ,my blackberry passport stays charge for 3 days since i keep my notification on it does drain battery

jaiyadur

yes, same and it was unlocked.

its s6

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I switched from Rogers and haven't noticed anything different.  Are you using the same phone as you were with Rogers (ie it is an unlocked phone)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.