cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing error

sds329
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when I signed up there was a promotion for second month free and my account has been charged for the second month.  I also have not receive the $2. monthly autopay reward - it has not been deducted. I also just referrred a friend which is to result in a $25 referral reward and it is not on my account.  Can you please recify these billing errors and apply the rewards. Thanks. 

11 REPLIES 11

@sds329. looking at the previous account info you've posted, you were given a credit for the 30-day plan.  You're all good.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @sds329,

If you'd like for us to check whether you received the promo bonus, please send us a private message including your phone # and 4 digit pin#. 

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Not sure when in July you signed up, but if there was a second-month free promo, you would have seen a credit awarded within the first 72 hours as described above by @Dunkman.  *IF* you can still see back that far in your transaction history (payments), we can help clarify if it was given or not.  You'd have to search for the last 90-days, or possibly the last 6 months - I can't recall the options at this time.

If you did get charged in August, you would see it on your statement.  Depending on the plan you are on, if it's not the same as your original sign-up plan, you would only have been credited for the plan cost for the original signup.

@sds329

You should have gotten the 2nd month free credit within 72 hours.  You will need to contact moderator to see whether you meet the requirements, etc. and then credit your account.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

sds329

Now I am wondering about the promotion of second month free that I thought would show up in my account. I signed up at Walmart, promotion was to get a SIM card and second month no fee - that was late July but there is no credit in my account the second month free - have been charged every month since signing up - how can I get the promotion credited to my account?

@sds329, yes, I believe that is all correct.  The $1 award for the friend renewal show when the first 30 days has completed for your friend.

sds329

so just to clarify - the $6 rewards will be a reduced bill in the next billing cycle (for me Sept as I signed up in July; so assuming August will be no charge then as it is the "free" month)? and if the $25. doesn't apply if activated in store, think there is still a $1/month referral reward credit as well, is that right?

When did you sign up?

The payment on July 29th is the first one you show in your history, I don't know if you've been here longer that.

There is a Credit for your 'next month' on July 30th (in the payment column). Which would be within the 72 hour period to wait for the credit.

You have not been chared since as your credit was applied late Aug, and you have a $4 balance remaining from your autopay setup.

You'll receive $6 rewards for AutoPay in total on your next renewal, and by your last post, any reward for the friend referral -- I'm assuming an in-store activation is not going to be the $25, as that promo was specifically for online activiation.

sds329

friend activated yesterday where she bought the SIM card - guy did her account on his computer

sds329

Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 12.29.15 PM.png

here is the screen shot. Was charged $38.85 on Visa bill July 28.  

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Can you post screenshots of your billing history so that we can help you decipher whether or not you got the credits applied?

Also, if you're expecting a $25 for a friend you referred, did that friend activate in store, or was it online?  Also, if it was online, the referral will be credited within 72 hours?  When did they sign up?

AutoPay, have you enrolled in autopay?   The first month you will not see the credit applied until the first renewal.  On that renewal, there will be a double AutoPay credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.