cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add-on not activated

sue02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a $15 add-on for u.s. calling and it showed up as payed but when i try calling to the u.s. i keep getting a message saying i don't have an active long distance add-on. I probably did the first step wrong by not putting funds in first...but what do i do from here?

9 REPLIES 9

@sue02 wrote:

Actually, it didn't show up in the available funds but it did take the amount from my credit card. That's why I'm thinking I did that step wrong. But i don't want to pay it again.

@sue02 , try retracing your steps against this illustrated guide.  This will help to determine what went off the rails.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sue02 you can contact customer support mods if your credit card was charged.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Login to your self-serve account.

If you have $15 or more as the available fund, your did not purchased your add-on yet.  Buying add-on is a 2 steps process. After adding fund ot you account, you need to purchase the add on with the fund in your account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @sue02 ,

After doing the two step process add-on process, REBOOT your phone.

@sue02...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sue02 wrote:

Actually, it didn't show up in the available funds but it did take the amount from my credit card. That's why I'm thinking I did that step wrong. But i don't want to pay it again.

Do you possibly see the add-on parts in your overview page under my data & add-ons? Or the Plan Details page?

What is the area-code/prefix you're trying to dial? (not last 4 digits)

sue02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sue02- If you only did one step, what you actually did was put funds into your account ($15).  Check your account balance in self serve to confirm.

What you need to do now is purchase the add-on.  It will take the funds from your account balance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sue02 wrote:

I purchased a $15 add-on for u.s. calling and it showed up as payed but when i try calling to the u.s. i keep getting a message saying i don't have an active long distance add-on. I probably did the first step wrong by not putting funds in first...but what do i do from here?

Yeah it's not very intuitive. You probably see your $15 in your Available Funds. Now go and actually buy the add-on. You did the first step of depositing money so as to be able to buy the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.