cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation and port number

evilcountdracul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to port from my Koodo account to this public account 10******* . I never ported my real number to this account when I signed up and kept on using this temporary number 647 *******. But now I am ready to transer. can you check if it can still be done. My Koodo number I want to port to Public mobile account is 416*******

4 REPLIES 4

@HALIMACS wrote:

@evilcountdracul 

If your Koodo number and account is active, then you can do this.

If it is not, then you cannot

I know that it hasn't been determined yet if this is Koodo number is a on a postpaid or a prepaid account, but in the case of a prepaid account that is in suspension, this could still be ported to Public Mobile.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@evilcountdracul 

If your Koodo number and account is active, then you can do this.

If it is not, then you cannot

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI  @evilcountdracul   You can easily done this by going into your My Account and click Change Number and select the option to Transfer from another wireless provider and complete the information in the request

Make sure your Koodo account is active.  Once you submitted your request, you will need to make sure your Koodo SIM is in a phone as Koodo will be sending you a text for your approval to port.  Reply YES within 90 minutes.  Once you replied, you can then put your PM SIM back to a phone and reboot every 30 minutes for update, it should complete within 2 hours.

And yes, once the porting is completed, your Koodo account will be closed

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@evilcountdracul 

If it's Koodo prepaid then you can click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Customer Support Agent (CSA). 

IF this is a postpaid account you can go to Change Number in your Self Serve account and request the port from there.

please remove your personal info. this is a public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.