cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where have all my referrals gone from prior to the last year?

OldnRusty1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got moved over officially to Public Points from the old (and much better) reward system.  I looked at my referrals, and only those I referred to Public in the past year are showing now.  What happened to those that I referred prior to this?  There is no record of them, thus, I will not earn points that I should be earning.

5 REPLIES 5

OldnRusty1

So basically, I have been with PM for 5 years and was getting a $5 monthly discount for 12 months, so $60 off per year.  Now they will give me a 10 points per year, that I will need to accumulate up to 15 points, so I can apply $15 off once per year.  So in the past I saved $60 per year for being loyal, and now they are giving me only $10 per year, and I cannot even claim that until I amass 15 points to turn that into a $15 discount.  Now I see why everyone was pissed off at PM for kicking them out of the previous loyalty plan and complained to the CRTC.

@OldnRusty1 

the rewards you were talking about is the loyalty discount.  Sorry there is no more of that.  The closet to it is the Anniversary point, 10 points in your anniversary date with PM

OldnRusty1

Under the points system, will I also earn points for the past 5 years that I have been with PM or will they be starting me back at zero since the forced switch of plans?

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public Mobile has changed it so that you cannot directly see your referrals. That being said you can still check by seeing how many points you get. After you get your 5% then whatever is left is either community or referrals. So if we ignored the 5% give back and I got 5 points then it would be 5 referrals. Don't worry your still getting your points.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@OldnRusty1 

your referrals are still there, just that it is not showing like before

After moving to Public Points, the referrals will no longer be showing in a list like before.  There is no way on the Rewards portal to confirm how many you currently have and who are they anymore.   
Instead, you can only tell how many referrals you have when PM deposits the referrals points into your Rewards account after your renewal (within 48 hours).  

PM is aware the demand to see the full list like before when subscribers were on the legacy system and they are working on a solution.   But there is no ETA at the moment.

Need Help? Let's chat.