cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the Public Mobile personnel?

Angelic_Fille90
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering why is it that there hasn't been any Public Mobile personnel online this week?

I had sent a private message to one and no response.

Has there be higher than normal E-Mailing volume? Has the site been under going a lot of changes and require the staffs immediate attention?

I'm a little concerned here. Let me know what going on.

2 REPLIES 2

twest666
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

With the 12 Gb promo for 120 dollars there has been a huge backlog with activation isssues. The response time seem to be around a week. They have introduced two new mods so hopefully they can plow through them and get response times down to a couple hours again. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am new here only 3weeks, but I have noticed very little posting of mods here but I think it is due to all the issues they are dealing with behind the scenes.  They do respond to the odd thread but I think the majority of their time is dealing with all the PM's they are getting.  I have noticed more and more issues being resolved each day so that is a good sign.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.