cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to disactivate my service

Nikator2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi,
I want to disactivate my phone/ service but dont know how. I cant access my account as i do not remember my username and password, just know my cell number, can anyone help me?
14 REPLIES 14

Nikator2
Hi Mary_M,
Couldn't be able to reply you back sooner, i was at work. Please let me know how to send a private msg to you?
I got this number for my dad who was visiting us this summer he left end of September and since then im just trying to cancel this account. I dont need it and need you to please refund $90 to my credit card, thanks.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Nikator2

We can help you remove the autopay feature from your account! All I'll need from you is to send me your phone number via private message.

Since you also paid for the next 90 days, how about using the service ? Once the plan expires, do not make a payment and the account will automatically deactivate.

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Nikator2;

Again, a moderator will be online later this morning to help, (already tagged). They will probably require some info from you via private messaging, so watch for one of them to respond here.

As to your $90, PM is pre-paid and therefore generally does not give refunds, but you might be able to make a case do to inability to access your account to turn off autopay. That is also something that you can discuss with a moderator.

Nikator2
Hi again i wasnt able to disable autopay by 611 as it asked for pin number and i dont know what's my account's pin # ! Please assist!

Nikator2
What about $90 which is already dedected from my account yesterday for the next 3 month?

JaK

Hi @Nikator2;

If you are not able to disengage autopay with *611, the you will need a moderator to help you with your account. They will be back online in the morning. @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O

Pier

Hi @Nikator2

Call 611 on your phone and you'll probably get the option to remove auto pay. As PM is a prepaid carrier, you don't need to deactivate your account. Just don't pay by remove autopay and it will be deactivated by itself.

Yours,

socialcocoon

A moderator should be in touch with you.

Nikator2
Does public have any customer service number to call and sort this issue out?

Nikator2
I selected auto pay when i activated the sim card in April and now i dont want the phone anymore, dont know how to disactivate it. Is there any other way?

Nikator2
This is what i got after i entered my email

Nikator2
ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabledI entered my email and this is the reply:

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe your username is you email. so go to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/  and enter your email.  You should get a password reset in your inbox.  

Need Help? Let's chat.