cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not accepted

bhoffo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My number: 250xxxxxxx is due for renewal by the 14th February (now the 13th) I have a voucher purchased 1 week ago however it is not being accepted.  I have attempted to do so on the phone number 611, on google chrome and internet explorer without success.  I am certain I am inputing the correct number however I do not want to lose this phone number.

EDITED by NDesai to remove personal info. 

5 REPLIES 5

bhoffo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks all for your contributions however nothing suggested worked.  I have been corresponding with a moderator who also could not get the voucher to work - so a credit has been supplied (Hopefully) as she requested me to supply a screen shot of the voucher which I have now done - am waiting for a response and to get my phone back on line!

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bhoffo 

Try dialling *611 to load the voucher that way. Also try clearing your browser cache or use incognito mode if loading it online. It could also be that the voucher takes some time to become active, so it may be worth trying again later.If none of that helps, then you should send PM to a moderator Include your phone number, e-mail address and 4-digit PIN.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
While you wait for a moderator, if you don't want to lose service you can go to www.recharge.com and buy another voucher to try adding a different one to your account, the vouchers there should work within 20 minutes. Make sure you are entering the code in exactly, capitals/lowercase/ect.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try calling 611 and enter it that way. 

@Alan_K another one for you. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@bhoffo Do not post your personal info as this is a public community. 

You will not lose your number if you don't renew. Your account will hold your number and keep you on expiry for 90 days before you lose your number. 

Normally, vouchers purchased from retail stores require some wait time up to a couple of days. Since you bought it a week ago, it looks like something is wrong. Are you sure you are typing the correct 12 digit code? If yes, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and hopefully they can investigate why it's not working. 

Need Help? Let's chat.