cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA roaming

andreaamado
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got 15 days data to use in USA this morning, got here in the US one hour ago and my internet is not working.

The add-on is enabled but as you can see the internet is not working.

I really need help with this.

01D8AABA-569E-4113-91CE-02659AE25FF2.png

047DC929-A937-40DA-8BC1-06EA26A6C348.png

7 REPLIES 7

andreaamado

Thanks Halimacs, I got the US data plan too because I’m kind of desperate right now but I’ll try to get a refund.

Nah, you didn't @andreaamado 

Just ask (nicely) the Customer Support Agents to reverse the add-on purchase indicating you intended to purchase a US Roaming add-on.

They'll very likely place the amount of the purchase into your Available Funds to use.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

You can think of it as your data overage bucket in case you use all your plan data. It will just quietly hang around on your account until you use it all.

Adding - it sure would be nice if people indicated their edits. To assuage your alleged fear, click on that little spinner refresh icon you see there and see if any other add-ons show up.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@andreaamado 

but you said you bought the 15 days roaming?? 

don't worry, don't get someones reply scared you.  You probably didntl loss anything 

You likely just reading old cached page with outdated info.  Please login My Account again using Incognito mode to check if it shows , and check Payment history page to confirm if PM took the money and used it for the purchase 

andreaamado

**bleep**, just lost 15 dollars 😑

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@andreaamado look like you are connected, but can you confirm if you connected to T-Mobile?

also, make sure you enabled Roaming data on your phone:

Open Settings. Tap Cellular, or Cellular Data, or Mobile Data. Then tap Cellular Data Options and turn on Data Roaming

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That's not the roaming data add-on. That one is for while in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.