cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming data

ecapper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a  data add on yesterday and purchased us roaming data by mistake, i don't travel so no need for that. is there anyway to get that add on cancelled and reimbursed??

thank you

Ernie

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous  LOL, I just KNEW that sooner or later, one my fellow forum dwellers(especially those of you that LEAP on new posts as soon as they appear) would be givin' me grief for using my quote button workaround, of posting something, and then editing it, so I could use the quote button to properly give the post context!!! 🤣  Does my previous post meet with your approval, now that it's been edited to include the quotes? 😉  Aaaaand, no apology required.... I know you were just keepin' me on my toes! 👍 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CannonFodder 

We know there's no quote button so a little context would be useful.

Edit: Ah. There we go. The old type something and then use the quote button after. Sorry.

@JoyLuck wrote:

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet.

Hey, VERY nice nugget of info on that one..... not having personally created a ticket to speak to a Mod, I didn't realize that was how it worked!!! 👍 

If you're having issues with SIMon the chat bot you could also reach moderators via private message. Link below.

Click here 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator.  It is not guaranteed to receive a refund as it is up to the discretion of them as PM is prepaid.

Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Since only moderator can access your account, create a moderator support ticket to check on your account using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
    2. Ask for "moderator"
    3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
    4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
    5. Click "Submit a ticket"
    6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.