cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add-ons not working

fosibehr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My wife in NY state right now. Had US roam, text data package. Worked for 8 days then it dropped (stopped workin) She then paid for Text/talk on Mar 2nd. It never took, but was charged. I got into her account today, Mar 3rd, and added talk only. It workd for a few hours the stopped. Payment history shows a $15 an an $8 charge, but account history shows nothing. Now she has no talk. This is important enough that we'll have to switch to a more reliable provider as this raoming simply dosen't work, the billing works, but you gte nothing for it.

7 REPLIES 7

fosibehr

The payment process is/was understood. The new payment was registered on the 10th day. It had to be on the 10th day as there would noty have been service on the 11th day. Regardless, after getting hold of a mod, PM said they reset everything on the 11th day and it didn't change anything, still 45 second calls. Until I get an explaination from PM it leaves me in doubt as to the reliability of the US roaming service.  

clavije
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hi , probably you just paid for the addon that is why it was charged to you CC , you need to buy again with the funds that was put on your account , in other words it is a 2  steps process first you buy the addon money is put on your account ,second buy the addon with the money that was put on your account then it works, about that only worked for 8 days , maybe but you need to understand that the days start to count from the day that you buy the addon, not from the day that you are in the usa

fosibehr

Yup, waiting for an explaination. None forthcoming yet. Stacking may or may not have been the issue, but calls only lasted 45 seconds at a time, Data wasn't allowed after 50% usage and only text messages survied the entire time. Very odd and leaves me with doubts as what to do on the next trip. Maybe back to RoamMobility. We'll see. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fosibehr unfortunately the services aren't really meant to be stacked.  If it was under the 10 days when you tried to add additional, it might not have worked properly.  Best to wait for help from the moderators, unfortunately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

fosibehr

Thanks for the tip on PMing the mod.

As a side note, the funds were there and deducted accordingly. The PubMob payment history (and my creditcard) proves this out. The service just never started. Not good. Let's see what the mods have to say.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fosibehr, You should send a private message to the moderators team so that they can look into it. Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

That said, add on purchases are a two step process.  First you have to add the funds to the account, and then you need to use the funds to buy the actual add-on.  If your account shows available funds, and no active add-ons, then the add-ons were never actually purchased, even though the funds were added to the account.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Contact the mods and they will sort it out.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.