cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to activate talk and text promo but no avail

jeremiahluis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm trying to activate talk and text promo no avail for 30 days but for some reason i cant get it to activate when I try to change the plan.

7 REPLIES 7

jeremiahluis

I realised i typed 30days but i meant 90days, good cactch tho. My problem wasn't because of the days selected but of the type of calling - I was selecting canada-wide calling not province-wide calling. After speaking to the moderator tagged in this post she was able to help me.

So for all out there trying to get Talk and Text promo active - make sure you click on 90days - province wide - and international text to get this promo activated.

Thanks all for helping me out

Cheers, have a great weekend

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jeremiahluis wrote:

I'm trying to activate talk and text promo no avail for 30 days but for some reason i cant get it to activate when I try to change the plan.

The Talk and Text promo plan is a 90 day plan - it is not available to select as a 30 day plan.  Please refer to the post NEW: Talk and Text Promo Plan to confirm the details of the plan.

@jeremiahluis wrote:

No my account isnt expired. Im tryignt to change it but the MODs wont reply to my text messages regarding this

Just looked at my account and Change Plan is returning an error. Suggest you wait a few hours and try again. Best to turn off any popup/ad blocker when you do.

Assume your service is still working on the old plan?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jeremiahluis

Yes that's what I meant, and i did send a private message to all moderators including the one you suggested. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jeremiahluis wrote:

No my account isnt expired. Im tryignt to change it but the MODs wont reply to my text messages regarding this

By text message, you actually mean private message as I mentioned in the link above, right?  Because there isn't a "text message" help system.

Just in case, I'll tag @MarieHelene_L for you, as she's on duty today.

jeremiahluis

No my account isnt expired. Im tryign to change it but the MODs wont reply to my text messages regarding this

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is your account currently expired?  If so, plan changes on an expired account can only be done by moderators.

You should send a private message to a moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.