cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried porting my phone Nov. 17 and still not connected

The_Ryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to get my account going on Public mobile since I ordered my first sim card on October 25th. I don't want to get into all the details, but long story short, I tried porting my number for the first time Nov. 17th. That didn't work, I had a failure message at the end of the registration that instructed me to seek help from their contact page. So, I did that right away. 2 weeks later I recieved a confirmation email of my service request saying they would do what they could to fix the problem. Now two weeks later there is still no change to my account.

I can receive texts and send texts to maybe a couple people, (which seems weird) but I can't send or receive any calls. When I try to call, my phone either automatically hangs up, or I get an automated message saying "T-U-T-2. All servers are busy" or t u t 3 or t u t 1. If someone calls my phone, they get my Rogers voicemail, that I never set up. 

I messaged Shazia K two weeks ago and I have had no response. I know things have been hectic at public mobile since they offered this dope-as plan, so I've been patient waiting things out. I've been too patient. 

I messaged Shazia K again today, but I'm hoping someone else can give me some advice on what to do to get results. 

Plz help.

15 REPLIES 15

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@The_Ryan

You're very welcome! 🙂 

@fftljoe

Please disregard my last message to you, if you simply reboot your phone, you should see that the port has completed:)

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

The_Ryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much Shazia. I appreciate your help 🙂 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@The_Ryan

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Thanks again Shazia

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @fftljoe

I'm truly sorry about the long wait and thank you so much for the patience it's much appreciated! 

Please take a look at the PM that I am about to send you so we can work together and get thngs going. 

Thanks superheros @ShawnC13, @Rockdaddy22 😄 

Shazia

Almost double tagged again but knew you would get it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@Shazia_K do you mind 🙂

fftljoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Maybe I could get some advice as well. I am still being patient but I am in the same boat basically. My number from koodo won't port and I haven't gotten messages back from mods. I now just got charged from koodo for another billing cycle because I haven't been ported. Hope to hear back but I know it's busy. Keep up the good work mods

Just like that she is here Thanks Shazia

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @The_Ryan

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual. 

I see that the port has failed due to the wrong account number with Rogers, we tried calling you many times to get the right info but no success 😞 

Can you please reply to my private message by giving me the right account number? 

Thanks, 

Shazia

Yes i have no doubt that she will look into this soon

Rockdaddy22
Double the help hopefully:)

D'oh we double tagged here

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K  if you are on are you able to look into this as this seems like one the extremely long waits that might have gotten mixed up

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K do you think you could help out here.
Need Help? Let's chat.