cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in Number Transfer Limbo

B-Litter8r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm transferring from SpeakOut 711 (SO) - I guess the IMEI didn't work as I started that SO account with another phone. I've opened a ticket (2 days ago and again yesterday) but haven't heard back. I called SO support (and also read the Community forum with the same info) and was told by SO that I can transfer my number with my account PIN from SO.

How long to get a response to the ticket? Can someone from support PM me on this support request so that I can get this done (it's been 2 days).

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @B-Litter8r 

This is my advice. Go into your mailbox top right corner... looks like an envelope. Then beside the word inbox you'll see a drop down arrow. Click on it to show Sentbox. CLick on sent box and let it load. Find the previous message you sent and say the words FOLLOW UP PLEASE....  they should get back to you within the hour. Check the top right corner for their reply. Just know for porting over numbers you must keep the SO SIM in your phone to say yes within a 90 minute window.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I would think that if you submitted a ticket 2 days ago they should have gotten back to you already but I guess they're really busy?. I'll send you another message with the porting team number to redo the port. Make sure that your SO account is up to date and you keep the SIM in that phone to get the text to reply

Need Help? Let's chat.