cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve account

BCPATEL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not sign in to my account. I tried to Reset password but never received email link to reset

3 REPLIES 3

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

The same thing happened to me Tuesday and the Moderators finally fixed it Wednesday (after the site was back up and working). Although a couple of them said the info I provided them with was wrong and the last Moderator said the info I provided was correct 🙄. So some of them may be new or overworked. The same issue is happening again tonight when I tried to login to my self serve account! I know my email address and password (always have) yet the system is not allowing me to sign in nor reset my password. Just 2 days after it was fixed! I had to resubmit another ticket for support! I wondered if anyone else is having the same issues this week?

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you checked your junk/spam mailbox just in case?  You can always retry after a while in case there's a glitch somewhere.  🙂

Just to confirm, you entered your full email address for your Public Mobile phone account, correct?  (There are 3 different account types - phone account, Community forums, and store.)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BCPATEL wrote:

I can not sign in to my account. I tried to Reset password but never received email link to reset

@BCPATEL you may have locked yourself out from too many attempts.

Wait 50 minutes, then clear your browser cache or try a different browser.

If still issues, even issue with Forget your password, then ask Moderators for to get you back in.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.