cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Plan Change Did Not Occur

xckm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I submitted a request to change my rate plan to the fall 2016 promotion plan with 90 days $120 plan with unlimited province wide talk, international text and 12GB of data on the renewal date, but the system glitched and my account is still on the previous plan after renewal date. 

I have contacted multiple moderators and emailed the support but yet to have any reply except a generic email stating someone will contact me in 48 hours but it has been 3 days since my first contact... please help! 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You guys should let them focus on service issues for now. IMHO anyway

galaxy2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@xckm I was in the same boat as you. My future dated plan change did not happen on the renewal date.I was stuck with my old plan.

I sent a private message to one of the Mods on November 18. My plan was fixed today (November 28). It took over a week but it was fixed eventually.

I went back to check my messages and they still showed "Not Yet Read". Even though the message status says "Not Yet Read", please rest assured that your messages are being read.

I understand you're very anxious but you just have to be patient and wait it out. They'll fix your plan eventually!

Hope this helps ease your anxiety a bit Smiley Happy

Zy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

right now this is the busy season after the fall promo ended, where alot of new PM member joined. prob gotta wait for a while until most of the other people problem its fix. i would say by end of the month or so it would prob be back to normal im geussing,. I have the same problem as you, i wont worry about it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.