cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone not working and public mobile taking their own sweet time to reply

Wafaimran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Such bad customer service or lack of customer service I should say. I'm commenting on this thread hoping my query will get attention. 

I signed up for Uber with my newly activated public mobile sim and Uber sent me a 4 digit code vIA text which I am not getting! ! Apparently public mobile might be blocking some texts....

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wafaimran, are you getting any calls?  If calls are also not coming in, then there is likely a porting issue.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you receiving calls?

Did you recently port?  

Wafaimran

Thanks for the reply!! I have the galaxy note edge. I can send texts and the recipients are getting them. But I'm not receiving any🤔😐😠

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wafaimran, Time to send a private message to the moderators team, so that they can get things corrected.

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

Wafaimran

Hey thanks for the reply!! It turns out I'm not receiving any body's texts!! I have the 35$ plan with unlimited texting. 

Wafaimran

Lol I know but seriously I was having so much trouble navigating the page 😣

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Wafaimran Login to your account to confirm you do have a plan that incudes texting, and is Active. New customers sometimes forget to click that. Do calling and data work?

I have used Lyft without problem.

What is make/model of your phone?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wafaimran, I really doubt that Public Mobile would block specific texts.  Asside from that, when did you sign up with Public Mobile, and did you port in a number from a previous provider?  If so, are you sure that the number port was completed?  Are you able to receive phone calls and texts from others at that number?  Any chance UBER has the wrong number for you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wafaimranits always best to start your own thread.

Not experienced with Uber. Maybe others will have thoughts.

Need Help? Let's chat.