cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Data usage

Buckaroo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added 3 gigs @45$ and I have no data. What’s up with it? Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Buckaroo :Did your problem get fixed? You should follow up on this thread you created and let us know what happened.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Buckaroo wrote:

Hi @Buckaroo 

Does the data add-on show here in your self-serve, under Data & Ann-Ons:

HALIMACS_0-1613135216045.png

If not, be sure you followed the process of purchasing AND adding the chosen data add-on:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re done!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Buckaroo wrote:

@Buckaroo Someone else experienced the same thing recently and it was fixed by a restart of the phone. This is assuming you followed the 2 steps of purchasing an add on, ie: after the funds are added you need to go back into add ons and actually buy them.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Buckaroo ,

You have been a Community member for a while, so is this something all of a sudden?

Do you have your calling and texting services?

More info. would be helpful please.

@Buckaroo wrote:

Was data working before? If not and you're a new customers and never had working data, this is likely the result of APN setting needed to be configured for your device.  I would start by looking at this help article:  Set up data on an Android phone (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.