cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put SIM card in LG G5, mobile data not working

lharv076
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been using an S7 for 6 months now with no issues. I bought an LG G5 and put the sim card in and the mobile data doesn't work. I checked the APN settings and it's all accurate. I reset all the Network Settings with no improvement. Finally I did a factory reset and it's still not working.

I know I'm close to my limit for data - but I don't know where to check if I've reached. I also don't receive any kind of message to contact Public Mobile for more data (which my friend received when she maxed hers out).

Any help is appreciated! 

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

buying addons is a two step process.  the first purhase actually just adds funds (if there are not enough available funds) the second purchase actually buys the addon.

soo basicaly check what your available funds are.  if there are funds and the addon is not showing up in the addon section you need to purchase the addon again 

lharv076
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see, so there was nothing there. I bought 200mb just to see if it would fix but it's not showing up. Do I need to do anything?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Login to your account, the usage should be right there.  I believe if your data is all used up, the usage disappears.  So if you can't find it, then you have used up all the data for the renewal period.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Check the main page of your self serve account. 

on the bottom of the page after logging in there is a section that says "My Data & add on", it should say  how much data you have used so far  ex: 12000/12288 MB.

If you do not see this then you have used up your data, 

but if you find it then let us now so that we can see what to do next

Need Help? Let's chat.