cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion $29 with 40g data

yyjyyj
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My family is on $29 with 20g now received this offer? anyone?

Also noticed $15 new  plan with  only very little data now,wow 

6 REPLIES 6

yyjyyj

Got it , don't like the term tho 😂 

polelum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got that offer, too - and have accepted it. They probably hired a clairvoyant, because every time I plan to leave and go to another carrier, they bribe me... (successfully) 😉   

@yyjyyj tlto clarify, the 90 days term is you pay $75 upfront and PM gives you the whole 60GB (20Gb x3) for for the 90 days 

TriLy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$25/ 1month, but you need to lock in 3 months payment so it becomes $75 / 3 months, and you got the 60gb data at the beginning of the plan. And yeah, it would be hard to switch plan with that 3 months plan, as basically you are locked in that 3 months period.

Also, I just checked on my account, looks like it is available on the website for the deal $29/1month/40 GB . I hope that they will do the same 3 months for this deal, I will lock in it no doubt.

yyjyyj

So yours means $25/month?60g for 3 Mon term?I like this cheaper one, but I don't like 90days subscription,hard to monitor and track 

TriLy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got that offer, too, and it is good deal. But there is also the 90 days pay up front for $75/ 3 months for 60GB, that I subscribed to, I wonder if I need to cancel the 90 days deal to get this offer?

Also, I don't see any change in my manage account to know if the plan will change at renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.