cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please HELP porting number

williamd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent one message regarding porting number. yesterday, and I sent a new pm this morning. But it is still  no reponse from the MOD team. It seems porting partially worked. Can make a phone call but can't receive a phone call. I will lose my number if  it didn't port successfully today. Can any teammember check the private message please. 

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @williamd,

thank you so much for your patience!

I just want to let you know that we have received your message - we'll get back to you as soon as we can. 

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@williamd, if you have already messaged the moderators, please don't send multiple messages for the same thing.  All you will do is add to their queue and further delay responses by adding to the apparent backlog. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@williamd mods are replying 24-48 hours. Best to ensure  your old provider is active to complete the port.

Not really sure why you say you will lose your number .also make sure you sent the mods the porting details name on account and account number.

Need Help? Let's chat.