cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Sirgool
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I feel as if I got the short end of the stick because public mobile locked  my account I've been trying to get in for MONTHS and no one has helped me. My plan was changed without my consent and I don't even get texts for promotional offers like everyone else does. 

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Sirgool!

I invite you to check the private message I sent you earlier about the ticket 🙂 

Best, 

Saray

Sirgool
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ive contacted someone in regards to it a ticket has been put in ive tried to get an update from 3different moderators but no one seems to care. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there @Sirgool

Thank you for contacting us. 

As we have previously explained, the price of your grandfathered plan was increased as part of our Legacy plan increase announced back in February. 

In regards to your Self-Serve account, I will send you a private message shortly with the details of the resolution to this issue.  

Saray

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The way to get help is here in this community.  

Your account needs a password reset with the help of a moderator.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message. 

Note:  If your account has been expired for 90 days or more, it would have been deleted already along with your plan and phone number.  

Need Help? Let's chat.