cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans and pricing

Macdaddy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How come my only options are high gbs and high pricing. 

Where's the low gbs and low pricing. I'm looking for $15 for 4 gbs a month. As of this morning the $25 for 20gbs was removed and the only options showing is $40 for 50gbs. 

We don't need excess amounts of gbs,. Can anyone at public mobile offer real choice to it's customers, no wonder why ppl keep leaving daily. Used to be the best choice when I offered to others.  Now your just as expensive as bell,  Roger's and telus without the help. 

6 REPLIES 6

Macdaddy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The $19 is not offered to us long term. I was going to choose that. 

yack
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

ya, the only thing i dont like is the 90 days locked. I think PM are getting rid of $15 customers.

hi @yack if you are on the old $15 plan, you can stay on it  you don't get changed 

hi @Macdaddy , you can check the $21 -3GB plan, it will drop to $19 if you sign up for 90 days

yack
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

$15 plan has no data at all now, they dont like we use cheap plans,greedy

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile was once a good choice, LOW cost provider.

Over the past few years, they've ventured more into the mid-high value/data plans and it appears many have 'bitten'.

Since that, they've slowly began weighting their plans toward those.

Sure, they've kept the obligatory $15 plan, but they kinda have to as a 3rd tier provider needing to serve that required market need.

But yes, their low-mid price range offerings are still not as useful as they ought to be for many.  I agree.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Macdaddy  yes overnight they removed a few plans. Not alot of affordable plans today. 

The $29 for 40 is still there, but no 90 days at $25.00.

The $15.00 plan with unlimited calling no data 4G  add-on is still there also.

If you see something that you like today, better to grab it because it would be gone tomorrow. 

Keep checking the site, as you see they are always changing so eventually you will see something reasonable. 

Need Help? Let's chat.