cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan did not renew to 12gb promo plan

alvin_pm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried to contact support about almost 1.5 months ago, and never received any response.

It's still showing that I have only 6GB data, can you please confirm that I do indeed have 12GB plan?

Maybe I should have switched to Fido when they had that $40/4GB plan, at least they would have someone I could call or physically visit to get this fixed without waiting for a month.

22 REPLIES 22

@will13am@zhadj030  I think we have a great mix of people here that have formed an amazing group with so much knowledge that we are very lucky.  The Oracles here have created a great community and we got a pretty good group here.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@zhadj030 wrote:

@will13am I agree with everyword you said. We are probably the type of people hat @imm1304's magical potion wont work well with. XD

Best regards, keep up the amazing job 

Yeah, you are probably right.  But we do need a good mix of real diplomats and those who practice gunboat diplomacy on this forum. 

@will13am I agree with everyword you said. We are probably the type of people hat @imm1304's magical potion wont work well with. XD

Best regards, keep up the amazing job 

@zhadj030 wrote:

I would consider both of you @will13am @CaNuCk07  really calm actually. In a frustrating way.

Admittedly, I do bark back at those posts where customers come out swinging and pointing fingers at everyone except themselves as if the world is at fault for their predicament and their conduct had nothing to do with it.  It is self evident that once this customer took the appropriate initiatives, the problem was resolve efficiently and effectively.  The innuendos about the problem lingering for 1.5 months and idle threats of signing up for a vaporware plan with the competitor played no part in the resolution process.  Keep the review comments separate from problem resolution!

I am very pationate about the Public Mobile business model and I hope other competitors take notice.  It is undeniable that online shopping is the way of the future.  Public Mobile has taken it to the extreme by having only an online presence to the benefit of the customer in the form of a very competitive product.  The 100% online model requires some level of adaptability on the part of the customer.  We are well rewarded when we take the effort to make the product work for us. 

I would consider both of you @will13am @CaNuCk07  really calm actually. In a frustrating way.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I need some fairy dust too to bring down the temperment.  Man Happy

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am@CaNuCk07 you are all doing great.  

Oracles got a gift box at the time of inauguration and they sent some magical potion that calmed me down a great deal 😄

alvin_pm

Thanks Shazia! It's fixed now! 🙂

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

@imm1304 Ever the statesman :D.  Much more eloquently stated than the rest of us barbarians! lol

A big bravo to @imm1304.  Us barbarians have a role here as well.  We need to set the record straight so as not to give the impression that the moderators are sleeping at the computer terminal.  Customer conduct is a major enabler for those who work in customer service.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@zhadj030, your so sweet 😄 thanks! 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

See, the amazing Shazia is already here for the rescue. 

Consider your problem fixed.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @alvin_pm

Sorry to see that your plan did not renew properly, 

Can you please follow everybody's suggestion by sending me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number?

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@imm1304 Ever the statesman :D.  Much more eloquently stated than the rest of us barbarians! lol

It is written all over the website that when something is not working you go to the community, that means here. 

Also you said 1 month and half, that is a long periode of waiting with no follow ups. 

As @will13am said there seems to be a patern in the last week or so.

Hopefully one of the mods will contact you soon and fix your issue. 

Out of curiousity  @alvin_pm when you are on your account what does it say for your plan ?

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

@alvin_pm by not "trying" hard enough we mean, after a couple days it would have been logical to follow up.

OP, if resolving the issue really mattered, it is definitely not enough to throw the problem over the fence and hope it lands in the right place.  Normally, a single notification is enough to trigger action.  Sometimes things do fall between the cracks.  Follow up is an essential element of trying to resolve a lingering problem.  If you haven't already done so, send a private message to a moderator and your problem will likely be looked at and resolved by days end.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @alvin_pm,  its unfortunate that you couldn't get the problem resolved by sending a webmail.  

However, we in the community routinely witness most issues getting resolved within hours.  There was 1 hectic month during the very popular promo period.  Before and after that, people have been easily getting soultions via the community.

Standby for Shazia to reach out, or write a private message to her right now by clicking on @Shazia_K and then clicking on the "Send this user a private message" on the right side.

@alvin_pm by not "trying" hard enough we mean, after a couple days it would have been logical to follow up.

alvin_pm

"try" meaning submitting a request using https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/contact-form

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

If you need help, send a priovate message to the moderators with your information, i've tagged them here for you @Shazia_K.

For the future however i would suggest not letting your problems go for 1.5 months that is on your shoulders not that of PM.  If you had afollowed up im sure that your problem would have been solved much earlier.

As for FIDO, i dont beleive they are offerring that plan any longer, but best of luck to you.

I am not sure what "try" means.  It doesn't take 1.5 months to get a problem resolved, not even during the hectic times of last year during the promotion.  I see a pattern of foot dragging here. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

If you need help, send a priovate message to the moderators with your information, i've tagged them here for you @Shazia_K.

For the future however i would suggest not letting your problems go for 1.5 months that is on your shoulders not that of PM.  If you had afollowed up im sure that your problem would have been solved much earlier.

As for FIDO, i dont beleive they are offerring that plan any longer, but best of luck to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.